- Students must reach school fifteen minutes before the first bell ring.
- Students must keep their bicycles properly locked at the cycle stand.
- Objectionable reading material is not allowed in the school.
- Bringing mobiles phones, i pods or any other electronic item to school is strictly prohibited. Those will be confiscated if a student’s is found carrying them.
- Students must take care of the school property. Damaging school furniture & property shall initiate disciplinary action.
- Students found visiting the kiosks outside the school will be subject to disciplinary action.
One full calendar months notice in writing or one months fee in lieu thereof is required for the withdrawals of a child from the school. Transfer Certificate (TC) will be issued after 3 days of submission of withdrawal form along with TC Fee at reception, provided the students has paid all schools dues prior to it.